Skip to main content
  • Home Insurance

    Home Insurance

Consider this when thinking about your Home Owners Insurance

Part of living in Alberta is dealing with the ever-changing weather. Timberland is here to help you feel secure knowing your property and its contents are protected.


Regardless of the size and scope of your property, we offer coverage that helps protect your home. Dwelling coverage will pay to repair damage to your house caused by fire, falling trees, windstorms and any other covered perils.

Personal Property

Also referred to as contents, would be all items and belongings you have brought into your insured house, garage, and shed. Contents coverage would help to pay for repair or replacement of personal belongings if destroyed by a covered loss.

Loss of Use

Commonly referred to as Additional Living Expenses, this coverage is included on most home insurance policies. It pays for the increase in your living expenses if you are temporarily unable to live in your home as a result of an insured event.


Personal Liability coverage helps protect you against liability from someone else’s damages or injuries incurred in your property.

Let us make sure you’re protected!

We’ll be happy to answer your questions and find the right home insurance policy that is right for you.

Call Us Now-

Cell phone

Fill out this form and one of our home insurance experts will contact you in 15 minutes.

Office Hours Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm


Your Home Insurance Team

Claudia Diamond

Claudia Diamond

Stephanie Foisy

Belinda Hudon

Personal Account Manager
Kristen Lindstrom

Kristen Lindstrom

Personal Account Manager